Win an array of Arts & Culture Experiences
Sign up for Arts Finder newsletter by 12th August 2018 and you could win tickets and other prizes donated by Christchurch’s leading arts and cultural organisations. The winner will receive:
- Canterbury Museum: four tickets to the special exhibition Quake City at 299 Durham Street and a $100 voucher from the Museum Store.
- Christchurch Art Gallery: gallery publications to the value of $150.
- The Arts Centre of Christchurch: a Voucher to Rutherford’s Den to the value of $50
- Christchurch Symphony Orchestra: Four tickets to a concert/s of your choice from the 2018 Concert Season the value of $180 (valid only for events presented by the CSO and excludes any concert the CSO is hired to perform such as the ballet, opera or other concerts).
- SCAPE Public Art: 20th Anniversary Brooch, valued at $25
- Showbiz Christchurch: 2 Premium tickets to Les Misérables, valued at $221
- WORD Christchurch: Double Pass to the 2018 Season Gala valued at $70
Sign up for the Arts Finder newsletter here.
Arts Finder is promoted by the Christchurch Arts Audience Development Group (Members: Canterbury Museum, Christchurch Arts Centre,Christchurch Art Gallery,Christchurch Arts Festival, Christchurch Symphony Orchestra, SCAPE Public Art,Showbiz Christchurch and WORD Christchurch). Employees of these organisations and their families are ineligible to enter. The competition closes midnight Sunday 12th August 2018. Newsletter sign ups received after this date will not be eligible to win for the prize draw. The first correct entry drawn on Monday 13th August 2018 will receive the prize. The Christchurch Arts Audience Development Group has sole discretion to determine the prize winner and will not enter into any discussion or correspondence.